Patrick Tighe M.D. M.S.
Division of Acute & Perioperative Pain Medicine, Dept. of Anesthesiology
Joint Associate Professor, Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery
Program Director, Perioperative Analytics Group
Co-Director, Perioperative Cognitive Anesthesia Network (PeCAN)
College of Medicine, University of Florida
- B.A. (1998-2002): Univeristy of Florida, Junior Honors Medical Program
- M.D. (2001-2005): University of Florida
- Residency (2005-2009): Anesthesiology, University of Florida
- Fellowship (2009-2010): Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine, University of Florida
- M.S. in Clinical and Translational Investigation (2009-2011): University of Florida
- Publications: Please click here for list of publications in PubMed.
- Funding: National Institutes of Health, National Institute of General Medical Sciences,, R01GM114290 (PI), R01AG121647 (Co-PI), 1R21EB02344 (CoI), K23GM102697 (Completed)